Summer scenes from several acclaimed picture books adorn a big, colourful activity book filled with stickers, colouring, mazes, dot-to-dots, drawing, matching, and more!
Your child can enjoy the summer sun with a high-quality activity book that reinforces early math and literacy skills. It features a double-page spread of stickers, sixteen full-colour pages, and forty-eight pages of colouring and activities, all appropriate for children in preschool, kindergarten, and the first grade:
- Drawing tutorials
- Matching exercises
- Colouring pages with text to practice tracing
- Exercises to practice the concepts of “more than” and “fewer than”
- Spot-the-difference puzzles
- Poetry games that support the important literacy skill of identifying rhymes
- True-or-false questionnaires
- Word searches
- Hidden picture activities
- Secret codes
- And more!
Tailored for children ages 4–6 with consultation from an elementary school specialist, Sand Between My Toes is a high-value resource to support the development of foundational learning skills for boys and girls who are learning at home, who need enrichment during a break from classes, or who are simply looking for some engaging fun.